Here’s some links to radio interviews where I got to talk about my books and writing with some wonderful people:
These ones are about Vagabondage:
* Australian poetry podcast — – episode 4, 21 April 2015. This is a new long-form interview podcast and it was great to have an extended chat with poets Nathan Hondros and Robbie Coburn. Check out their other interviews here.
Here are a couple poems I recorded for Meredith Gilmore’s Coast Arts radio program:
* The Party of Life – 5m 25s
* Carnage – 3m 43s
I love this haunting interpretation of ‘Wild Things 2 (a serenade)’ — produced by Oakley Fletcher in association with UWAPublishing. (Voiceover by Jenn Godfrey.
Music by Chris Zabriskie.)
Also here’s some interviews about and readings from my book of fiction How to Conceive of a Girl:
* with Louise Adler on ABC Radio National’s Arts Today
*a brief reading from ‘The Faeries at Anakie Park’ (3 mins)
* with Norman Swan on ABC RN’s Life Matters about ‘The Faeries at Anakie Park’ and being childless in a culture that still regards motherhood as the ultimate sign of maturation for women.
* This one is a text interview with The Animist about writing and How to Conceive of a Girl.
*And one of my favourites – in this interview I was joined by Liz Harris (Liza) to talk about the amazing Godfrey Philipp and the 1960s children’s tv series Adventure Island on ABC-RN Life Matters.
Thank you to all the interviewers for such thoughtful questions.
If you’d like me to do an interview for your radio or blog program, send me a message!